Covid Ears

Purple

One of the many side effects of Covid19 on our children will be a form of Long Covid called “Covid Ears”. Due to the wearing of masks secured with elastic around the ears the developing ears of young children are being pulled out and forward. The result will be what used to be known as “Jug Ears” with the mask doing for the ears what braces do for the teeth.

The effects will be lifelong and will affect everything from hair styles to bicycle helmet design in the future. It will show the age group of the victims into adulthood and old age like Polio or Thalidomide or Tramp Stamps.

So far NEPHET and the powers that be have been silent about this issue.

There is no covid.
It's just a front for an invasion of the body snatchers scenario.
Those they can't replace are going to be neutralised by the vaccine.

The human ear is a very complicated structure, and you can identify the clones by their mis-shapen ears.
I think the solution is obvious and if some rugby players are collateral damage, I won't be shedding any tears.

There is no covid.
It's just a front for an invasion of the body snatchers scenario.
Those they can't replace are going to be neutralised by the vaccine.

The human ear is a very complicated structure, and you can identify the clones by their mis-shapen ears.
I think the solution is obvious and if some rugby players are collateral damage, I won't be shedding any tears.
Well that confirms that Bill Gates is an alien and in league with the Lizard People.

David Icke was right all along.
Yea, except about Cuba and Greece falling into the sea by Christmas 1991. Other than that he's been proven to be 100% correct as long as you don't base that proof on actual evidence or facts or rationality or plausibility.

Yea, except about Cuba and Greece falling into the sea by Christmas 1991. Other than that he's been proven to be 100% correct as long as you don't base that proof on actual evidence or facts or rationality or plausibility.

They have fallen into the sea. When you went on holidays to 'Greece' it was actually Cyprus (islands) or Macedonia (mainland).

They have fallen into the sea. When you went on holidays to 'Greece' it was actually Cyprus (islands) or Macedonia (mainland).
Is that why the EU bailout of Greece was described as a "Black Hole"?

Last edited:
Back