covid 19 boose parties

johnwilliams

we all hear about these covid /boose parties and gatherings around the country, now with this partial lockdown the pubs seem to be having their open dates pushed back,
why have the off licences not been closed. the supermarkets with their boose isles wide open ,been in 4 different supermarkets over the last week., trolleys full with boose ,
supermarkets do your bit to help eradicate covid 19 ,close your boose isles and help stop the covid parties . and thereby help reduce the spread,
give yourself some good p r by being the first to announce / do this .

Think "Z" key not worky.

I think also that Dominos and chippers should close too. Soakage encouraging irresponsible drinking? Crisps too and peanuts also dangerous in current climate.

we all hear about these covid /boose parties and gatherings around the country, now with this partial lockdown the pubs seem to be having their open dates pushed back,
why have the off licences not been closed. the supermarkets with their boose isles wide open ,been in 4 different supermarkets over the last week., trolleys full with boose ,
supermarkets do your bit to help eradicate covid 19 ,close your boose isles and help stop the covid parties . and thereby help reduce the spread,
give yourself some good p r by being the first to announce / do this .
Stop selling drink altogether?
My God man, are you insane?
How else will I silence the voices?

Back