Cost of movie on Sky Box Office

taxi

Hi, can anyone tell me the cost of viewing a movie on Sky box office, I tried different searches on the net and can't get an answer.

Thanks

i know the games get charged onto your phone bill, my daughter let rip one month and it was € 30!!! - wondering was it the same for a movie

The movie gets added on to your Sky bill. If you record it and don't watch it within a timeframe, on Sky +, then it gets deleted and you don't get charged.

There's an extra charge - think it's €1 - if you order the Sky Box Office movie by telephone (i.e. phoning up to speak to a real person) instead of via the sky decoder.

Hi lads,

After I pay for a movie €5.75 can i record this to the box and watch it over and over free of charge or Can you record movies on box office on Sky +

The movie deletes itself after a certain length of time. I think it's around 24 hours.

There's an extra charge - think it's €1 - if you order the Sky Box Office movie by telephone (i.e. phoning up to speak to a real person) instead of via the sky decoder.

It doesnt give me a choice to enter pin or not
I have to ring up Sky
Only have it a few days is this to activate it ??

Also guys Im new on here and new to Sky
I taught you got free movie channels for a month or has this stopped?
I have a few movie channels film4 etc etc Do i need to ring them up to cancel as this happened a friend and she was charged for movies channels she never subscribed too.They said you must cancel after a month as we give you sample channels.

Also guys Im new on here and new to Sky
I taught you got free movie channels for a month or has this stopped?
I have a few movie channels film4 etc etc Do i need to ring them up to cancel as this happened a friend and she was charged for movies channels she never subscribed too.They said you must cancel after a month as we give you sample channels.

You will get a few free movie channels - film 4, true movies, TCM without subscribing to any movies. You have to pay for any of the movie channels that have Sky at the start of their name - skyclassics etc. Never hear of getting them for free for a month but check with Sky just in case

So I dont have to pay for Film 4 TCM etc etc ..
I asked the question and they said it was a speical offer at the time and they now do M&S vouchers

Back