Cost of Built in shelving for an alcove

I think there is a considerable difference. A quick look at the website and there is nothing on credentials or vetting etc. Anyways nothing wrong with marketing.

I was contacted by the NGC a few times, some guy rings wanting to meet and discuss completing an application form. Never saw him but he'd ring and apologise. I told them to stop calling me and eventually they did.

Not unusual to see 'no name vans' with white stickers which always puzzles me. Masters yeah right.

I think there is a considerable difference. A quick look at the website and there is nothing on credentials or vetting etc. Anyways nothing wrong with marketing.

I was contacted by the NGC a few times, some guy rings wanting to meet and discuss completing an application form. Never saw him but he'd ring and apologise. I told them to stop calling me and eventually they did.

Not unusual to see 'no name vans' with white stickers which always puzzles me. Masters yeah right.

You can have all the vetting in the world and you`ll still end up with bad characters. I believe that it`s possible that the NGM (not MGC I`m very precise about my work. Probably why I`m a member and you`re not.....joke) is trying to make a difference to the quality of work carried out by tradesmen and craftsmen.

And of course make money like all private companies....just like the ones I mentioned in an earlier post.

Now what`s this got to do with building shelves and stuff into alcoves.
Whether or not the NGM (see I got it right again) are good bad or indifferent is a different thread completely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back