Cost of a dig out

jhegarty

Anyone give me any idea on the cost here...

The back garden needs to be dug out (damp going into the house) , and a retaining wall put it... it need to be back about 12 feet, its is about 8 -10 feet high... there is a side access, but not enough to get an type of digger in...

|____
|-----\
|------\
|-----------\
|------------\
|-------------\
|--------------\----

Are you sure about no access for a digger? I thought the same about a job I was having done and the builder called me the night before to measure the opening of the side gate. 33 inches or whatever it turned out and lo and behold the next evening there was a small digger in the garden. It wasn't the size of a JCB mind you but it could dig!!

hansov said:
Are you sure about no access for a digger? I thought the same about a job I was having done and the builder called me the night before to measure the opening of the side gate. 33 inches or whatever it turned out and lo and behold the next evening there was a small digger in the garden. It wasn't the size of a JCB mind you but it could dig!!

eh.... i'd have that much alright...never through they would get anything up that small.....

what sort of money did it cost you ?

Really don't know how much it cost the builder hired it. Some crowd called decca hire (Dublin). All I know is that they got it thru' my sidegate - one of those mini diggers. Would love to have got a go on it - the childishnesss coming out on me!!!

Back