corporate tenants less risk?

tom_tom

Option to rent to corporate tenant , young family on assignment from the US with a multinational.
Being managed through a letting agenda ...everything checks out.
Don't really need to rent ..just thinking this is lower risk ....anyone with similar experience?

Option to rent to corporate tenant , young family on assignment from the US with a multinational.
Being managed through a letting agenda ...everything checks out.
Don't really need to rent ..just thinking this is lower risk ....anyone with similar experience?

i would say Yes with a small y

This is the approach i would take if ever renting. Approach companies where our house location would be attractive to those on assignment. That way employer is verified.

This is the approach i would take if ever renting. Approach companies where our house location would be attractive to those on assignment. That way employer is verified.

Just note that most employers of any scale who do this on a regular basis will only deal with registered agencies.

agreed ....no direct involvement ...my approach was to engage a recommended agent with direction that I will only consider renting to a corp client...if it took a couple of months .fine, ....within weeks they have an overseas family who are planning assignment with Large US MN and really like the virtual tour of the house .... ...the balls in my court...it feels lower risk ...family, professionals, Employer connection, a bounded timeframe for move in and out (things can change of course) ...but im a rookie on rentals and im sure to have blindspots.... (I accept wear and tear maybe above average)

Just note that most employers of any scale who do this on a regular basis will only deal with registered agencies.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leo
Back