Colour advice for Study

What colour is Croquet? I looked up the Crown website and it's on it. It looks like a shade of grey but the website is very inaccurate anyway. I gave my walls one coat of Penthouse living last night, I'll give it a second coat tonight. I definitely would like to make one feature wall as it seems quite light. Hard to tell in the dark both last night and this morning!

Have done mine in 2 shades of green (well there are 40......)

I think it works quite well, one shade is Dulux tarragon and cant quite think of the other one. The shade on the side walls is quite dark while behind and opposite the desk are a lighter lime type of shade.

Combined with orange lamp shade for a bit of brightness it works quite well methinks

Ribena...as far as im aware Croquet is a mixture between pastel green and very light green...dunno why it shows up grey on the website as my friends walls certainly arent grey!

Sarah, I can't thank you enough for recommending Croquet to me. I put it on one wall the other day and I absolutely adore it. I also adore Colortrend Penthouse Living which I have on the other walls and would highly recommend it as a lush creamy colour ;-) Happy Camper :)

Back