Cluain Na Sibhe in Killashee

We had a screw up where we were told that it would be ready by the 21st. We had movers booked etc and had given that date to the people buying our house (who've already been waiting about three months) and then went up on the 8th of this month to find the place nowhere near finished. It's really just fixtures that need to be done but lord knows how long that'll take them (and they're telling us at least the end of October now). If it goes on any longer than that we'll probably have to finalise our sale and rent somewhere (which will mean losing the deposit as we wouldn't be there for a year).
On the bright side, I still really like the place and it's nice to know there are other families moving there. Also because of the diversion, we got to see considerably more of the county than we'd planned and now know where the other two roads out of the village go.

Yes on our valuation report it says the completion date is end of Oct 06.
I was coming across from kildare and also 'discovered' where the other roads lead.and did shave a few mins off!
you will be across the road from me.Have you found out any info on the section 23 and how it works?
I spoke to a girl in paye and she wasnt to sure:confused:

If you go to WWW.REVENUE.IE and doa search for IT65, there's an explanatory leaflet and copy of the application form in PDF format. I take it you're the folks from Athy.

Thanks Spiff will check that site out.

Yes we are from Athy,we moved to Athy from Dublin 6 years ago
and Athy then was considered middle of no-where!

Well considered by friends and family who never leave Dublin...and anywhere past a number code is country:eek: Now Athy is packed with fellow Dubliners commuting.So maybe 6 years from now Killashee will not seem so far!

Td

Re the commute: You should consider going from Dublin to Mullingar and then Ballymahon and cross country to Killashee. It avoids Longford (and Edgeworthstown when this was more of a prob) is a couple of miles shorter. The road is definitely not great but it remains the route of choice for plenty of Roscommoners/Ballyleaguers.

Rebecca

Back