Classic car - hire company?

marcellaf

Hello,

Is there anywhere in Dublin where one could hire a classic car for a few days?

Or failing a classic car, where would be the best company to go to to hire a luxury car or something a bit special?

thanks

"One could try the golden pages, google? "

hmmm, really? Now why didn't I think of that? :rolleyes:

Nothing much showing up on a search, was hoping that someone might have first hand experience.

Responses like "why not try Google" always get on my nerves (no offense meant).

I have had many questions over the years that I could not find anything remotely like an answer for on Google.

And thats the reason why people ask others in the public domain, in case they might know. People are better than Google imho !! Lets be honest, forums would be a whole lot quieter if it wasn't for people asking for advice or answers.

Well said RMCF! Just for the record, 99% of the time I would check google or altavista first to answer my question but often there is not a satisfactory answer there.
I totally agree that people are better than google.

To be honest, it puts me off posting some questions up here sometimes as there seems to be numerous people who continuously insist on asking the poster if they have checked elsewhere first. C'mon guys, we're just hoping for answers to our questions, not a guide on 'where to look things up'.

Back