Citroen C4 1.6hdi

Slurry, that is what attracted me to the C4 in the first place. I liked that there is a 1.6hdi engine available, the car looks nice, dash looks good, so eventhough I am looking at the superb this weekend I am going to take a C4 out for a testdrive anyway, would like to see the space in the back and for the driver (moi!). Once my Dad doesn't find out that is....ah well I am a big girl now. Hubbie still thinks they are nice aswell & no harm taking a look. Keeping all my options open.
Can you tell me what the recalls were for, was it major?.

The C4 appears to be a good car especially with the 1.6 Hdi engine. Reviews are excellent on whatcar. This engine is everywhere from C5 to Picasso. Peugeot and Ford are using it too. I don't think the boot space is great. I struggled to get golf clubs in without going diagonal which is my acid test.

I could have buggy problems then!!...shall put it to the test this weekend anyway. Don't just want to forget about it without having a proper look.

I must say I agree with Slurryslump. I have a 05 C4 1.6 HDI and love it! Very economical, comfortable and loads of "Poke"! I'd recommend it to anyone.

Back