Cheap UK calls from Landline

pjq

Years ago there was Dialwise and Telestunt prefix numbers to reduce cost of international calls. Does such a service still exist? I'm searching on behalf of a person who can't use internet or mobile phones due to poor vision. She use pre programmed buttons to dial, current provider is EIR.

What about a Doro phone or older brick type with big buttons and then assign speed dial?
Tesco mobile seem quite cheap: Landline 0.04 cent --- Mobile 0.20 cent
Can also turn club card points into credit as well tesco.ie/clubcard/deals/mobile.aspx

The easiest solution is they can get it as part of their phone bundle. I know my parents have their landline with Pure Telecom, and have unlimited international calls for 5 euro per month. They only use for UK, but it covers USA, etc.

Eir have an unlimited international option as well.

Thanks for assistance, I'm following up on Pure and Vodafone. Afraid the Doro won't help in this case.

Before WhatsApp and messager, we used to used 12voip.com quite a bit but that over 6 to 7 years ago

They have apps but also got local access number in Ireland if a person got free landline calls .Maybe this can set up for them on the speed dials.

.2cent uk Landlines and .5 cent per min uk mobile. I think there is a connection charge but again it very small. (3.9 cent on all connected calls)

"Tip:
The service is very quick and hassle free. There's even a simple trick that you can use to make the dialling process completely seamless.
All you need to do is edit your international numbers to include the access number at the beginning, followed by a pause. This can be done easily depending on the brand of your mobile:"

Back