cheap last minute holiday

My other half's parents are going on cheap package holidays about 3 times a year. They scan teletext every night and in all the years I've known them they've never paid more than 250 Euros per person. But they do book ahead a good bit. For ease of navigation check it on the web [broken link removed]
I'm a fan of - great to compare prices. Also check out www.budgettravel.com www.holidaysonline.ie, www.clubtravel.ie, [broken link removed] If you're looking for flights only - www.skyscanner.net lists all the budget airlines, which is great.
Good luck!

I hardly ever find late deals with Ryan Air so book well in advance.
I got a flight to Murcia from Luton with them for 1c + tax(used trip over to visit family) then missed flight and it cost me £185 to go next day
I find good last minute deals on www.thomson.co.uk

www.mytravel.com
is worth checking out, for departures from Belfast, especially with the sterling exchange rate... Watch out for options being pre-booked for you, like inflight meals, extra luggage allowance...
At the moment I think the Florida holidays for May are very good value, especially with the dollar getting to the 1.60 range!
I've flown charter from Belfast-Florida a few times, and found them pretty good as an airport, parking doesn't match my mortgage payment after 2 weeks away :), the security is one of the best I've seen - but they do it nicely and you dont feel like a terrorist (3 separate searches before boarding the plane) other airports could learn a lesson from them!

I have just booked 1 week majorca next week. Flights Shannon to Palma and half board in hotel only 10 kms from airport. Paid 590 euro for three of us. Hotel found on Alpharooms. Read reviews of hotels on trip advisor, Our hotel 4 star with indoor pool, If you spend about 2 hours you can find good deals

Good luck

Back