Cheap electricity plan

Depends on your annual usage - get your bills from the last year, calculate your usage and use bonkers or similar (as Protocol has said) to do a price comparison

Don't rely solely on Bonkers. Bonkers does not factor in cashback.

With Electric Ireland, when you switch to them, you will get up to 200 EUR cash back.

Energia give 50 EUR cashback.

Factor in the cashback provided you are willing to switch again in 12 months time.

Good article on the different products here.

Just a note: Level Pay with BordGais does not mean the agreed payment stays the same over the year it could go up by 30€ per month at peak times. very annoying and confusing. See their welcome booklet p8.

Ditto on bonkers with not mentioning cash back, but it's easily calculated. Little tip, going dual with energia or electric Ireland gives you 175 cash back, but going electric with 1 and gas with another could mean 175 cash back from both rather than just one. Do the math though

Please remember Energia rates are going up Jan 2019, they are quoting u 2018 rates presently

Ditto on bonkers with not mentioning cash back, but it's easily calculated. Little tip, going dual with energia or electric Ireland gives you 175 cash back, but going electric with 1 and gas with another could mean 175 cash back from both rather than just one. Do the math though
Are you sure Engeria is giving 175.00, I thought it was 50.00

Sorry, it was only an example of getting cash back from both. I'm with bird gais and electric Ireland. Both gave me 175 cash back

Back