Car for sale on side of road: illegal?

You sound like a boy racer trying to cover things up, if you were selling your car in the first place why would you keep driving it? It's also impossible to read a phone number on a car that's been driven.

You sound like a boy racer trying to cover things up, if you were selling your car in the first place why would you keep driving it? It's also impossible to read a phone number on a car that's been driven.

I find it quite easy to examine the smallest detail of cars around me on the M50, and plenty of time to do it too!

I guess it pays to advertise!

As for stopping driving a car just because it's for sale: why???

I find it quite easy to examine the smallest detail of cars around me on the M50, and plenty of time to do it too!

I guess it pays to advertise!

As for stopping driving a car just because it's for sale: why???
Good thinking so anyone (whatever part of the country you are from) wanting to sell a car while still driving it head for the M50 where traffic comes to a crawl.

Good thinking so anyone (whatever part of the country you are from) wanting to sell a car while still driving it head for the M50 where traffic comes to a crawl.

Er, no: it was more an example to counter your assertion that it was impossible to read a phone number on a car that's being driven.

Unfortunately, I don't think this is the case. M50, Pearse St. on a Friday afternoon, wherever (check out AA Roadwatch if you want nationwide coverage): take your pick!

I parked my car in front of my house In Dearborn Michigan with a for sale sign on it and got a 130.00 fine. Where is the freedom in this country gone to?

I parked my car in front of my house In Dearborn Michigan with a for sale sign on it and got a 130.00 fine. Where is the freedom in this country gone to?
Hi Doc - Just FYI, this discussion board (askaboutmoney.com) is primarily targetted at Irish people.