Car for sale on side of road: illegal?

If you were trying to sell your car what is the point in removing the FOR SALE stickers if your driving it? surely more people would see that the car is for sale while its been driven... Taking down the "for sale" sign would be stupid if you really wanted to sell it.
You sound like a boy racer trying to cover things up, if you were selling your car in the first place why would you keep driving it? It's also impossible to read a phone number on a car that's been driven.

You sound like a boy racer trying to cover things up, if you were selling your car in the first place why would you keep driving it? It's also impossible to read a phone number on a car that's been driven.

I find it quite easy to examine the smallest detail of cars around me on the M50, and plenty of time to do it too!

I guess it pays to advertise!

As for stopping driving a car just because it's for sale: why???

I find it quite easy to examine the smallest detail of cars around me on the M50, and plenty of time to do it too!

I guess it pays to advertise!

As for stopping driving a car just because it's for sale: why???
Good thinking so anyone (whatever part of the country you are from) wanting to sell a car while still driving it head for the M50 where traffic comes to a crawl.

Good thinking so anyone (whatever part of the country you are from) wanting to sell a car while still driving it head for the M50 where traffic comes to a crawl.

Er, no: it was more an example to counter your assertion that it was impossible to read a phone number on a car that's being driven.

Unfortunately, I don't think this is the case. M50, Pearse St. on a Friday afternoon, wherever (check out AA Roadwatch if you want nationwide coverage): take your pick!

I parked my car in front of my house In Dearborn Michigan with a for sale sign on it and got a 130.00 fine. Where is the freedom in this country gone to?

I parked my car in front of my house In Dearborn Michigan with a for sale sign on it and got a 130.00 fine. Where is the freedom in this country gone to?
Hi Doc - Just FYI, this discussion board (askaboutmoney.com) is primarily targetted at Irish people.

Back