Can rugby players spell?

T

Teacher

Anybody watch RTE's coverage of the England/Wales match?

Tony Ward observed that "it is a 10 letter word out there, PRESSURE"

After a bit of a pause his fellow commentator asked was he spelling that with 2 exclamation marks at the end. :lol

It wasn't Tony Ward, it was Matt Williams, the newly crowned scottish coach. He added later that it's always spelt with two !! at the end. If you folllowed Leinster rugby over the last few years you would know that he always talks like that. It probably comes from trying to communicate to his forward pack.

Nogser

Yeah, but you wouldnt get a spelling correction from the forward pack!!! Just a few shrugs. Gift grub this morning was classic, showed a sensitive side............................haha

Rumour has it that most rugby players are queer , even the ball is bent.

Er, what has sexual orientation got to do with spelling ability? Some of my best friends are able to spell.

queer or just odd?

so why do they call you leather This post will be deleted if not edited to remove bad language then?

Re: queer or just odd?

Leatherarse previously described exactly how and why he earned that name, something to do with being a cheeky bugger I think!!

Re: queer or just odd?

Sorry lads I missed this tread. As Stobear said I have already explained where my name came from,and it's not from my sexual orientation I'm normal , Stobear I can endure pain but not the way you suggest.

Back