Buying appliances online

OhPinchy

I'm looking to buy all my household appliances (cooker, fridge, washer, dryer, dishwasher etc.) - anyone know of anywhere that sells them online and delivers to Ireland at a price that actually works out cheaper than DID/Powercity?

I've seen one or two old links here when I searched but am wondering if there are any recent developments - has anyone bought these off ebay?

Dont underestimate the value of easy & free return and re-delivery if any of the machines turn out to be faulty when they are first installed or within warranty. It is not unknown for example for applicances to arrive with glass parts or panels broken.

I'd be with Ubiquitous on this one - like you Oh Pinchy, I've been looking to source some appliances online using Power City prices as the benchmark to work against - the savings don't appear great - Ebay prices or kelkoo.co.uk comparison prices are a little cheaper than Power City but when you add in the courier/delivery cost and the lack of ready comeback should anything go wrong, i think it's hard to justify

... also Power City should be having their June sale soon so prices could get even better

Back