Bulgaria disaster-Sunny Beach

I would agree with the sentiment that not all Bulgaria is bad. Ok so Sunny Beach is now overdeveloped and would not be my idea of a good investment at this time, on the other hand there are many development outside Sunny Beach that do look good. I m just about to sign contract on Villa in development outside Nessbar to be finished next summer and am happy that I will get good investment for the money.

celticsteven said:
Just back from an inspection trip as advised by some members and i wish to thank all those people who advised me to have a look at the resort before buying i went for 1 week to sunny beach and to say it in a polite way the place is a kip and a disaster zone.

Who ever said it was the next spain needs there head screwing back on the place is flithy dirty, gypsies everywhere, people annoying you everywhere you go, young kids begging from one end of the beach to the other, apartment blocks fully finished and empty half finished projects every where. Taxi drivers charge you 20 euro for a 3 minute journey even if you have agreed a price before you leave and by the looks of the pubs and clubs are run by the mafia.

So to all you people who bought out there best of luck to you and by god your gonna need it. It was the best 500 euro i ever spent it saved me 100k and there is no resale market what so ever over there.

oh 1 final thing while i was there the e.u postponed there entry in to the e.u and i dont blame the place is a living nightmare.......

Here here. Totally agree. Too many people are looking at EU membership as a great thing that we make BUlgaria a sure fire investment. I have no doubt there are people who have reaped reward over there the real winners were those who secured land investment over there 2 or 3 years ago. If it is eastern europe you want look elsewhere. Bulgaria 0 out of 10.

Back