Bring Back Free AAM

M

Madonna

There are no doubt those who welcome the discipline of the new regime and, to be sure, the level of delinquent trolling has been severely curtailed but just as with all totalitarian systems the losses outweigh the benefits.

For a start a liitle bit of harmless trolling is to be welcome. :D

But more seriously the lack of multiple identities is very constraining. I myself like to use YD in Iraqi/Piggy debates but I use different personnae in my financial or economic arguments, otherwise one tends to get stereo-typed.

For example, those familiar with the meanderings of YD, could scarcely take him seriously on Endowment Mortgages.

FREE AAM NOW

The spamming issue has not been competely resolved. When it has been the intention is to re-open the board for unregistered posters. .

Re: I understand

Thank you Clubman, I missed that original posting.

Y(ankee)D(oodle)

Actually, personally I rather prefer this setup. At least you know who's attacking you all the time :)

In saying that maybe I'll put piggy to rest when the dust settles.

I can understand why Brendan wants people to not have to register though and ultimately that makes more sense. The spamming that has gone on is unfortunate and I'm sure a real nuisance for the mods too.

Madonna,

Why don't you register YD?

-Rd

Re: The beauty of the unregistered

Daltonr, in answer to your question, firstly I don't think you can register twice off the same e-mail address.

But more importantly I can be more risque as YD. If I ever go really OTT and incur the wrath of the community I can always go for denial and blame an impersonator - incidentally, never had to do that yet. :D

YD

Back