Best/Simplest software for setting up a website?

Thank for your replies people!

I' will check some of those suggestions out, soon.

Idealy i'd like a template. As i have no eperience and then i'll build from there.
Signing up for a hosting plan to get templates? Would that only suit ppl who will develop a website really fast.

I want to take my timedeveloping one first, then upload it to a host when i'm ready. If im already paying a fee to a host and building it there i think i'd feel like i'm being rushed.

All that, unless i've interpreted it all wrong?:eek:

Yes, sorry, i do have some experience but i'm not an expert. But i'm sure my request being 'simplest' sort of explains that i'm not a veteran at this.

Still no clue that you wanted learn how do to it. Most business people or writers etc, just want a site done as quickly and as easily as possible. They have no interest in knowing how it works. Which is fair enough.

I've done loads of webpages before but not website, althought i have attempted. I'm sure it's not rocket science though? And i have an affiliate market website/forum which i can ask questions & opinions on so that'd be a great help as wells as AAM.
Anyway thanks for the help.

hi,has anyone used lethost.ie site builder? I have already purchased the domain and storage from them but found setting it up myself very time consuming. any feedback would be appreciated.Cheers.

Back