Beechpark Leixlip

Hello my wife and I were one of those who queued up back in July, our contracts are signed and now just waiting for a snag date.
I'm little surprised to hear some of the negative comments about Leixlip we've lived here for 3+ years and think it is a nice little place with great transport links...yes N4 can be a carpark at times but you could say that about the majority of Ireland.
Anyhow here's a link to another site which is now up and running where we can discuss more the pro's and con's etc of Beech Park www.neighbours.ie/beechparkleixlip
PS I agree house prices are high but sadly this is par for the course for Ireland

Received a phone call from DNG yesterday we'll be snagging next week :D

Buying a 3 bed 3 storey in Beechpark, 415,00 for the corner unit.

Just looking for any info anyone has on the area/ estate,
should be snagging in about a month or so; looks a fantastic house with alot of space by todays standards...

Hi I was just wondering, how fast the builders where in beech park, to finished the house for snagging, we're signing the contracts soon.

So anyone living in beech park or who plan to buy there, any one got any issues with beech park.

What is it like to live up there.

Hiya,

I live there in the apartments, havent had any problems with the builders thank god, but I was lucky, I bought the show apartment so there wasnt much snagging to be done it literally took 2 days. Any problems ive had since (leaking shower and problem with my water) were sorted out immediately.

Im only living there 4 months but love it so far. Only thing im not impressed with is a couple of the apartments hang their washing out on their balconies which I hate, but the management company have started sending letters reminding people not to do this so am hoping that will help.

I have heard of people in the terraced houses complaining about there not being enough parking, but this hasnt affected me thus far.

Hope that helps

Thanks tml,

Yeah it seems like a good area, from Lucan myself so its only a stone throw from where I live. Thanks for the info, we're buying one of the 3bed semi's, so fingers crossed we'll have no trouble with parking

Just moving into one of the houses in Beech Park at the moment. I found the snagging process went pretty well, eventhough there are a couple of minor outstanding issues. I was pretty impressed with their response to snagging list. I got keys 2 weeks from initial snagging.

One thing that has me a bit worried though is the state of the road in the estate. I believe the main access roads wont get their final layers until the next phase is complete but at the very least the builder should keep them clean and free from debris.

Overall though, Im delighted with house - cant wait to get in finally!

Back