Barcelona Reus or Barcelona Girona?

Thanks for your reply Maebee,

But I e-mailed Clickair and received a reply that we are Iberia passengers. Lesson for the future, clickair will give partial refunds but Iberia will not - even for the same flight. I'll not be using Iberia again, as the same flights can be booked with Clickair, thus allowing for negotiating a refund for unused flights if necessary through Clickair.

You're in the same boat as us so JS, except that we booked directly with Clickair. I phoned them on 00 800 25425247. Maybe you should give them a call on this number. As I said, they were very apologetic and helpful. We're sticking with the 7 am return (the following day) even though it means leaving our hotel at 4.30 am ! The Aer Lingus flight at mid-day would have been ideal but they want over €400 from us for that flight. No thanks.

Hi again JS,
I looked at the Ryanair site this morning and the Girona - Dublin flights had come down from €109 to €49 so I did as the others in our party did and cancelled the return Clickair and booked the Ryanair. We end up doing almost as well because we now don't have the expense of another night's hotel. Clickair agreed to the partial cancellation with refund. Here's a copy of the mail I got from them today. It might be worth your while calling them directly. Hope you get sorted. Would you go for the Ryanair Girona option?

Dear Mr. and Mrs. KERLEY:

That's a confirmation from Clickair that your reservation
N19SEM has been partially refunded as you wished.
The amount of 60€, will be refunded in the next days to
the same credit or debit card that was used for the
original reservation.
In case of any question concerning that operation or any
other aspect of your flight, you may call to our
international
Customer Service number 00.800.254.252.47 or to 807.117.117
if calling from Spain.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

Your sincerely, Clickair Customer Service.

Back