Bag Packers and Ticket Sellers in Supermarkets

because its not about paying them - its about donating to a worthy cause... and who said i packed my own bags? showing someone how to do it correctly is an active learning situation if you get me.

There was a previous thread about this. I'm not very keen on these bag packers either but sometimes feel obliged to donate, particularly in a local community setting where I know the collector. I even once donated to a charity that wanted to offer homeopathy in the third world.

I wish people would keep these issues in mind when it comes to voting in elections. We need to stop providing basic, essential services through charity, and start providing basic, essential services as a matter of right.

I wish people would keep these issues in mind when it comes to voting in elections. We need to stop providing basic, essential services through charity, and start providing basic, essential services as a matter of right.

I do not often agree with Complainer but he has a point there. The State must provide core services and maintain a minimum standard of care.

Now quite possibly complainer and me are going to disagree about what are core services and who many people we need to deliver them but that is good because we need a debate about that.

If the state will efficently delivery what charities are doing than I'm more than happy to pay the state the money I currently give to different charities. But that is a big IF.

Never mind H Williams. I remember the Liptons bicycle deliveries hail rain or snow.