Avant Money pays my Credit Card stamp duty for me

Pmc365

It's described here:

If you don't use it then ditch it altogether?
I just had the credit card in case I wanted to make a large purchase and hadn't funds immediately to hand.
Avant Money actually pay my stamp duty on the card every year so the card effectively costs me nothing. I think I will just stop carrying the card around with me in case I loose it.
Avant Money make no money on me, in fact they loose money. Just the way I want it.

Avant Money actually pay my stamp duty on the card every year so the card effectively costs me nothing. I think I will just stop carrying the card around with me in case I loose it.
Avant Money make no money on me, in fact they loose money. Just the way I want it.
How do you mmanage to get them to pay the stamp duty?

Who put this up as a heading on a post." Avant Money Pays my stamp duty" It wasn't me. I don't like the fact other people can put up posts like this as if I wrote them when I did not post this separate thread. Is this allowed. I did not write that heading somebody else did. I'm very surprised. How do I remove it. Avant Money only paid my stamp duty as a goodwill gesture. It doesn't mean they will do it for everyone else.

The poster in the original thread had been defrauded which is very distressing for him.

You kick off a discussion about Avant paying your stamp duty.

It is very annoying for someone who wants to find out how to deal with fraud to have the thread derailed.

But the fact that Avant paid your stamp duty is interesting. so it was moved to a separate thread.

Edit the title if it is not what you want.

Back