Assessment of Financial Goals with €2m property and 955k Debt

Thanks, i wanted to do that but was worried i should invest 100pc in one fund even if it is spread over several equities.
The last time I checked, the MSCI World Index has over 1,500 constituents and represents approximately 85% by capitalisation of developed world equity markets. That's a pretty slice of global capitalism in a single fund.

Thanks, i wanted to do that but was worried i should invest 100pc in one fund even if it is spread over several equities.
You're worried about diversification in a pension that you're just starting and adding 10k per annum, but have a 2m exposure to Irish residential property, that you're not worrying about?

You're worried about diversification in a pension that you're just starting and adding 10k per annum, but have a 2m exposure to Irish residential property, that you're not worrying about?

if only i knew about the PPR mortgage, i could have saved a small fortune. Maybe worried was an overstatement. I think anxiousness might be more accurate. I do not know funds, equities, bonds etc so and even though 10k is small relative to the portfolio. It is still a lot of money that i would prefer to invest wisely in.

Thanks guys for all the feedback. Ill report back how im doing again in the future. Hopefully ill be doing better but life has its way of throwing everyone a curveball so we shall see :).

Im going to go 100pc in equities for pension and contribute 20pc for the forseable future.

Ill overpay one of my rentals by 30k in june this year id say.

Retain all my current properties.

Start building up saving again starting from 2020.

Re-evaluate again in a few years time potentially when it comes to a house move or any other major live events.

Back