Are you superstitious ?

No worries, I love horses now... I'll think about something else to start a new partnership... :D

No, not a bit superstitious, Maybe a bit , I might be, I dont know, I will let you know tomorrow, Although I cant , Tomorrow is tuesday and I cant go on aam on tuesdays, Not when there is a quarter moon. Maybe wednesday although I waved at two magpies today and and I have an itchy hand so if I win the lotto on wednesday I will let you know on thursday, Now that I think of it thursday falls on the 04-08-2011 and you know what that means.

Was actually reading thread on another forum about Fairy Forts on peoples land an how the were afraid of touching them out of fear of bad luck or reprisals from the fairies. There is one guy from Clare, Eddie Lenihan, who is well known for travelling the country and telling of incidents that occurred when these forts were removed for roads or agricultural use. Same goes for moving lone boulders or whitethorn trees in the middle of fields; they might e inconvenient but very few would move them.

Was actually reading thread on another forum about Fairy Forts on peoples land an how the were afraid of touching them out of fear of bad luck or reprisals from the fairies. There is one guy from Clare, Eddie Lenihan, who is well known for travelling the country and telling of incidents that occurred when these forts were removed for roads or agricultural use. Same goes for moving lone boulders or whitethorn trees in the middle of fields; they might e inconvenient but very few would move them.

It's odd really that Irish fairies are pretty damn dangerous. Don't mess with the fairies! Anyone remember that legend of the changling, where the fairy replaces a child in a family with a fairy child? I think these were supposed to be evil too.

OMG THIS WORKS:

I copied a link to this thread to 10 of my friends and I instantly got the best bit of news ever, I now have 10 less friends and I'm now going to save money with 10 less christmas cards to buy each year. The angels are certainly watching, you should do it to. If you don't send it out within 10 hours your house will be plauged Daddy Longlegs settling on your mouth while you sleep.

very few farmers in rural areas would mess with a fairy fort. There was a lot of them around where I grew up, including one on our own farm. I've seen large farmers demolish ditches when merging small fields into big ones and not touch the fort.

Personally, I do watch out for magpies on occassions and always bless myself just before an airplane takes off, worked every time so far and I ain't taking the risk of not doing it just to see what happens !!

Back