Are you superstitious ?

horusd

Despite waving around my rational street cred, I suprise myself at how superstitious I can be. Occasionally counting magpies etc. Though I might laugh at it, and dismiss it, I can't just ignore it, it just seems to happen. Are you superstitious?

Yeah the magpies get me too. Id automatically avoid walking under a ladder and somehow my mothers instruction never to put new shoes on a table has carried over too.

Yes, I am... And I promise lots of other people are... It's a way to try to think you can control reality...

I'm not superstitious at all and don't really notice ladders and magpies and stuff.
I passed my driving exam on a Friday 13th, as well.

Only when playing golf :eek:. I have to use a 2 euro coin as a ball marker and it has to be "heads up".

Fingers crossed I never end up like one of those superstitious people......

I was born Friday 13th, with pneumonia. Stopped breathing the first night, baptised hastily the next morning and my mother was told to expect the worst.

Friday 13th is now my lucky day. So yes, very superstitious!

No, that's not fair liaconn... I wanted to be the one to be cancelled but I got called by my boss!!! :D

Please can you give me 1000 Euro from your multi-million victory for having suggested to occupy post #13? :D

Anyway I just occupied #17 which in Italy is a very unlucky number! :D

No, that's not fair liaconn... I wanted to be the one to be cancelled but I got called by my boss!!! :D

Please can you give me 1000 Euro from your multi-million victory for having suggested to occupy post #13? :D

Anyway I just occupied #17 which in Italy is a very unlucky number! :D
Fair enough. What's your address. :)

Back