Are We Sufficiently "Green" Qualified?

I couldn't care less about Coventry or Dresden; but I do care about Dublin and any other place in Ireland.
Oh, now you care about Dublin? :D
The main problem in Dublin is that when we Dubs try to move out of the city we get hostility from the boggers even through 14 out of their 16 in their brothers and sisters live in Dublin and that's why we have to move out.
The worst is the "Dublin's a bleedin' kip loike!" Cork people who, it turns out, have lived in Dublin for the last 20 years and, worst of all, are trying to raise their Dublin kids as Munster Rugby fans.

I couldn't care less about Coventry or Dresden; but I do care about Dublin and any other place in Ireland.

So what city that was bombed during WWII now has nothing but lovely wide straight streets?

So what city that was bombed during WWII now has nothing but lovely wide straight streets?
They did a great job in Berlin in the 30's but that was before it was bombed. Smashing monumental architecture... great for holding rallies and the like.

Reactions: Leo
They did a great job in Berlin in the 30's but that was before it was bombed. Smashing monumental architecture... great for holding rallies and the like.

Perhaps the new overlords will chase all the multi-nations out of the docklands so they can level the area and start again to facilitate their own rallies!

... now where can I get a nice pair of Sinn Féin Lederhosen? ...Made from Hemp.

Green Party are selling them to help fund an EV replacement for party leader's 17 year old 2.5ltr VW TD bus.

Back