Aras na Cluaine - Clondalkin, Dublin 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If u read the reviews on google maps for this complex it really is a mixed bag. On one hand some reviews are positive : “friendly “, “lots of kids playing safely inside the gates” and “clean”. On the other hand several residents complain about the management : “dirty place with crazy management” , “Management is a disgrace.” .....”Post stolen daily.. lifts constantly broken and hallways smell disgraceful.”...and ominously
“Management are always under financial pressure because of the problems inherited from the builders”.
Anyone planning to buy here should think carefully because they will have to deal with “crazy” management.

A 2 bed unit in this complex is now up for auction next Tuesday, Sept 17, 2019.

Pretty sure the only reason it's going to auction is because it's the ONLY way to sell units in this complex . Any solicitor worth his salt would recommend AGAINST buying here. As I mentioned in a previous post i wasted a year waiting around for sale completion on a successful bid only for TWO solicitors to recommend pulling out.

If you are thinking of buying an apartment in Anus Na Cluain , don't be dumb.

Last edited by a moderator:
20/06/2022

its now june 2022 and i see on daft.ie a 2 bed apartment for sale in this complex

asking price 225,000

I had TWO solicitors recommend against buying property here

wasted a year waiting around

The apartment i successfully had offer accepted was eventually sold at auction for 40,000 LESS than what i had offered.

i wonder if people ever use google to do some basic research on this complex before making a bid.

Last edited by a moderator:
20/06/2022

its now june 2022 and i see on daft.ie a 2 bed apartment for sale in this complex

asking price 225,000

The apartment i successfully had offer accepted was eventually sold at auction for 40,000 LESS than what i had offered.

i wonder if people ever use google to do some basic research on this complex before making a bid.
Why do you care about this apartment complex so much? No one is even asking about it.

If u read the reviews on google maps for this complex it really is a mixed bag. On one hand some reviews are positive : “friendly “, “lots of kids playing safely inside the gates” and “clean”. On the other hand several residents complain about the management : “dirty place with crazy management” , “Management is a disgrace.” .....”Post stolen daily.. lifts constantly broken and hallways smell disgraceful.”...and ominously
“Management are always under financial pressure because of the problems inherited from the builders”.
Anyone planning to buy here should think carefully because they will have to deal with “crazy” management.
"post stolen daily" is special

20/06/2022

asking price 225,000

I would read your own words again there

Google it and click on "news" - its not appealing - the fact that it was built by Thomas McFeely might be a factor, but also, seemingly the roof blew off an apartment in a storm

29/05/2023

there's an excellent article about Mcfeely in the Guardian that is essential reading for anyone thinking about buying an apartment in Aras Na Cluain. clondalkin.

I am looking at daft website and there are poor idiots bidding on a two bedroom apt, highest bid 246,000euro on
28/05/2023.

some people haven't yet heard of google

link below

bit.ly/43qFIni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back