Anyone privately rented a villa, Italy or France?

I was just talking to one of my french neighbours today about that place "Puy de Fou" I think?? She has just booked herself and here 3 kids nearby for the summer.
She said the night time spectacle/show they do is fabulous...she said she actually cried it was so good. She thought that her 5 yo might be a bit young for it, but the older ones will love it. She said its near Poitiers?

I was just talking to one of my french neighbours today about that place "Puy de Fou" I think?? She has just booked herself and here 3 kids nearby for the summer.
She said the night time spectacle/show they do is fabulous...she said she actually cried it was so good. She thought that her 5 yo might be a bit young for it, but the older ones will love it. She said its near Poitiers?

Yes, it was a wonderful day out for me and my family too, great entertainment with a great range of shows. The Viking show was wonderful, especially as the viking ship emerged & submerged with the vikings still on board....definitely worth a visit.

Oops, I've rented the villa at this link ([broken link removed]) and had a wonderful time in France. There are nearby beaches, restaurants, bars, aqua parks, entertainment (Puis de Foux?sp?) etc and a wonderful wooded area adjacent for walks, biking etc where you see rabbits, deer and other wildlife. The highlight of the trip was a Zip Wire course (for me and the kids) nearby...made me wonder about the possibility of setting something like this up in Ireland.

Definitely worth a look. Only downsides of the holiday were some of the French people we encountered (a minority) that matched the French arrogant stereotype.

Happy Holidays.

Hi Galwegian, I'm sorry I missed the chance to book our dates on this property, it looks ideal, but when I checked, it's booked out! Thanks anyway. I'll try and see if there are any other properties here (with other owners?) which might be available. A good website though, thanks again.

Back