Annulment: I was forced into marrying a non national so she could get residency.

The language in this statement implies that a third party was involved in this arrangement. Can you shed light on the circumstances that led you to marry as it is important in this case?

I assume that because residency is involved, we are talking about a civil marriage.

I think these threads are worth considering:

Separated wife rent allowance
My wife and I are negotiating a Judicial Separation . There are 4 children born to her only. I am prepared to leave the house to her but on a lease agreement.I would have to charge a nominal rent as I need a place to rent in this case.
I wonder would she qualify for a rent allowance as she is not working.The Judicial Separation would be made in the court.The only alternative for her then is to leave and rent a place herself .
Regards,
Atkin.

Wife claim Job seeker benefit
I wonder is it possible for my wife to claim job seeker benefit ,while I her husband stay at home to look after the 4 children.Do I still get an allowance as a dependant as would be the case for her if I was claiming?
Any ideas be grateful,
Atkin.

Chasing Bad Debts - Debt Collection Agencies

Hi ,
I have small outstanding debts that are not worth paying a solicitor to reclaim .
I was told by the court service that you can do this yourself.
I did my own divorce and the procedure is similar using the same court forms found at www.courts.ie. I still need exact advice to have everything correct as a judge is never too happy about a lay person in court.
Any help appreciated.
Atkin

Back