annoying garage

blueshoes

hi, i bought a car in june of this year for 5,000, i have had quite a few problems with it and i was up and down to the garage as i had a warranty for a couple of months, so after 5months enuff was enough i decided to get rid of it and i asked how much would they give me for the car if i traded it in for another one there. she told me 4,000, i was really annoyed at this as when i bought the car the salesman said that they would take it back at the same price a year later (obvisiouly not!) i fighted this out with the mananger and he told me no due to the depreciation of the car bla bla bla, so i traded it in and bought another car there handed over 2,000 for my new car, the mananger told me everything would be fine with this car no probs ete. the car was fine v clean and all a fe things didnt work so i brought it back and was told the parts could be got and i woudnt have to pay its over a week now and they still havent rang, i rang sat and ate the mananger he was like ring monday anyways im just really annoyed over the whole suitation plus i only got 1 key of the car as the previous owner still has the key because he bought a car there and is waiting on the garage to get him a key like how long does it take, i nearly have this car too weeks, o and to make matters worse i saw the the 1st car i bought there today for 5,000. im so p***** of with them. ive been told so much lies now by them, is there anything i can do why should i be up and down with my car when i was told it would be fine, y should i have 1 key? im sorry for ranting on about it. and i know everyone probably thinking i shoudnt have bought a 2nd car of them but i did and ive learnt my lesson

I think you were way to soft. You shouldn't have bought a car with 1 key and things not working. Tell them unless the thing isn't sorted out before...set a deadline...tye dela is off, and you'll take a legal route.

Back