Anglo Premium Demand: anyone get their interest?

camlin90

I have a Premium Demand account with Anglo and also a 30 day notice account.
Interest was credited to the 30 day notice account yesterday, but nothing has happened on the Premium Demand.
Also, on AngloConnect the Interest Application Date on the Premium Demand is "N/A"

T&Cs for Premium Demand suggest the interest will be credited on the last working day in December.

Anyone else in this situation?

I have a Premium Demand account with Anglo and also a 30 day notice account.
Interest was credited to the 30 day notice account yesterday, but nothing has happened on the Premium Demand.
Also, on AngloConnect the Interest Application Date on the Premium Demand is "N/A"

T&Cs for Premium Demand suggest the interest will be credited on the last working day in December.

Anyone else in this situation?

I'm in the same boat John. I have a Premium Demand account but the interest was not credited yet either and N/A is listed as the Interest Application Date.

Hi Raul/ John J. Interest may not be paid until tomorrow due to today being a bank holiday? Not sure though

John J - you may not have to pay the extra DIRT. Just because the amount hasn't shown up in your account yet doesn't mean that Anglo haven't applied it. It could be sitting somewhere waiting to be be posted with a 31DEC date.

z

This happened last year with Northern Rock. They were a few days late posting their interest payments due to some technical problem which they claimed was unrelated to the earlier run on them.

Note that according to what's mentioned in another thread it seems that if they failed to credit interest in December 2008 as promised but instead credit it in January 2009 then the DIRT hit will be 23% rather than 20%!

Been on to them and they said that due to 'technical problem' the interest has not been applied but will be tonight and will show on the account tomorrow. The applicable date will be 31st December 2008 they said.

As of now (Sat 10:55) still not showing.

Anglo have added the interest to the 30 day notice accounts, dated 31st December (and deduct 20% DIRT), but as nansus said above, nothing showing on the demand accounts!.

The interest on the 30 day notice a/c has been reduced to 4% (from 4.65%) as well.

I cant seem to find the terms and condtions anywhere, but am I right in saying that for anyone that has 20,000 Euros (or close to it) in this premium demand account, when the interest is paid it will push you over the magic 20,000 Euro amount and you will earn less interest?

I cant seem to find the terms and condtions anywhere, but am I right in saying that for anyone that has 20,000 Euros (or close to it) in this account, when the interest is paid it will push you over the magic 20,000 Euro amount and you will earn less interest?

20,000 EUR was the old cut off.

Anglo now give 5.5% on anything up to 100,000 EUR.

I also have a Premium Demand account with Anglo and a 30 day notice account. I received the interest on the 30 day notice account but not on the premium demand account..... i wonder what is causing the delay?

Back