An early grave

Nosey Joe

My wife had a go at me last night, she said I would drive her to an early grave.................I had the car out in 30 seconds.

My husband once asked me "where would you like to be buried" and my reply was "on top of you"

My husband once asked me "where would you like to be buried" and my reply was "on top of you"

...or as one bloke said in a tv interview a few years back when asked where he wanted to be buried....he answered "up to me balls in Bibi Baskin!"

I heard that interview...it was on radio and I thought I'd choke laughing at the time. The program was a serious one about burials and I was on my way over to switch it off when this guy came on. Interviewer didn't know what to say, they cut the guy off as quickly as possible.

A local man died and as he was the wife's second husband (first one died 10 years ago) the general talk in the LOCAL was would she bury him with the first husband and this old woman pipe up "When the same hole did them when they were alive why wouldnt the same hole do them when they are dead"

Marian Fanucan on RTE Radio 1 a good few years back. I heard it too.