american fridge

We are buying all our kitchen appliances in one store and they reccommended a GE fridge, which is outside my budget!! around €3200!
I have decided if possible to go for a fridge without the ice and water filter facility. I was interested in a LG fridge or a Samsung. Can anyone give advice/feedback on these brands with regard to fridges?
I had considered getting the fridge and freezer as separates only they will not fit in the kitchen plan!

Following on my previous post, I collected the LG fridge from Currys Newry, had to get the door off to get it inside, but removing and refitting the door was easier than opening a can of beans! It also came fitted with rollers under it, so moving it from the hall to kitchen took seconds.

As expected, loads of fridge and freezer space, frost free, nearly silent compared to the other fridge I had, freezer temp can be set between -13 to -23 and fridge temp is between 6 and -2 (not sure).

In short, considering I only paid some 250 euros more than an average fridge, I am very happy with the purchase!

Is anyone familiar with prices of SMEG Fridge? I have seen one in a sale reduced from €2,200-00 to €1745-00 - its the one with the small freezer on top. I am very tempted, and feel its a good price. Anyone agree?

Back