Affordable Housing with Fingal Co Co

Re: Affordable Housing with Fingal

Hi
I sent mine in in January. Still haven't heard anything. My sis sent hers in in Nov and they were onto her a couple of weeks ago to send in her pay slips and bank stuff again ect. She sent them in, still didn't hear from them so she called today. The girl told her they have her stuff but they are doing away with the interviews now. Everything is sent to the management they assess everything then they give the o.k or not..whatever the case may be...

Chelk, is the development in Kettles Lane totally finished or are they still building more units there?
(By the way, I'm sick with jealousy!)

anybody get an letters to view properties? i haven't had one since lusk

no letters.. i rang to see if there were any cancellations for lusk village and none apparently

i asked where any other places coming up and they said next one balbriggan in a couple of months

I probally won't get balbriggan, think i only got the letter for lusk as i was on local list. good luck with lusk cat. Still you've a good chance of a cancellation.

My GOD, this is such a frustrating process. I wouldn't mind waiting another few months etc if only I knew there would be something at the end but this knowing nothing is so annoying.
Does anyone else feel that their life is on hold??

Kara I know exactly how you feel!
It's so frustrating other people having power over you..and any time you have contact with them you analyze every little thing they say to bits in case it'll tell you anything! Its all very depressing!

Properties seem to have gone very scarse in the last few weeks. I'm glad I took my place in Cityside

Properties seem to have gone very scarse in the last few weeks. I'm glad I took my place in Cityside

Don't you hate smug people..
Just joking its good to see people finally getting a place!! Have you moved in yet?

no letters.. i rang to see if there were any cancellations for lusk village and none apparently

i asked where any other places coming up and they said next one balbriggan in a couple of months

Hi all, this is my first post.

Cat123,
Just wondering if you were offered a place in Gleann Ribh, Lusk? I viewed an apt there in early April and loved it. Said I'd take it and then heard that there'd be houses coming up in Lusk Village. Would have preferred a house so didn't know whether to hold out or just take what i had. I was told that they couldn't guarantee i'd get a place in Lusk Village as there were quite a few people ahead of me on the list, despite the fact that i started this whole process in Aug. 2005!!!!!

Fingal have my snag list for weeks now but it hasn't even been started yet. I spoke with them again last week and they told me there is still one unit in Gleann Ribh to be sold - if you'd like a place in Lusk, maybe it might be worth calling them.

Anyone else buy a unit in Gleann Ribh? Any news on getting your snag done?

Hi Ellie,

I wasn't offered a place in Gleann Ribh, thats weird though that I wasnt if I was offered Lusk Villlage around the same time? I presume you must be on a general list if you are waiting that long and not a local one? I might send them an email..at the same time dont want to be wrecking Fingals head.. Thanks! At lease you've got a place though..dont be disheartened by snag!

Does anyone know what is happening with the aff housing on forest little road in swords. They look nearly complete. Does anyone know when they are due to be offered and the %age of them that are for aff housing.???

Does anyone know what is happening with the aff housing on forest little road in swords. They look nearly complete. Does anyone know when they are due to be offered and the %age of them that are for aff housing.???

how do you know they are affordable housing anyway?

posted in wrong thread - apologies.

You'd have to wonder why they didn't offer you a place in Gleann Ribh!
Yes, I was on the general list. I am delighted that i've finally got a place - after waiting this long for a place, i suppose another few weeks wont make that big a difference, but i am keeping my fingers crossed that they'll get moving on the snag sooner rather than later!

Here's hoping something comes your way very soon!

Yes its strange.. i decided not to ring/email them though presume they have a cancellation list for gleann ribh and dont want to hassle them!

Its great to hear someone finally get something..congrats

Anyone know if the upcoming Balbrigan one is Castlelands? I saw it mentioned on their site.

Hi, anyone know when managment get your forms how long beforeyou find out if you are approved?

Its usually a few weeks before u get called for an interview, then another few weeks before u get approval.

Thanks Johnjay they don't do interviews anymore just sent the stuff to mangement.We are waiting for our stuff to be sent to management.We were aked for more bank statments and told that would be it.Got a call today to say they were sending out some health form to be signed then rang again to say we need more bank statments.I have no idea of how long this will take some body said they started the process in AUG 2005.