Abirami Financial Services (India) Limited

peteandurnot

Hi, I'm new here. Just registered cos I wanted to find out if anyone has any experience of this Company. A friend of mine is looking to take out a Loan (not huge one, just around 2'000) and on Contacting this Company (Abirami FinancialServices (India) Limited) is considering taking out a Load Origination Fee with them, once she pays them €129, they will transfer the Money to her Account, and she will pay back on a Monthly basis of €85. We've looked them up and they seem Legal and genuine, even forwarded their ID and License Details, but I just want to ask here in order to make sure, if anyone else has used them. Is it worth going for, or should my Friend stay well away?

Pete

I assume you know this is an Irish site?

I dont care how genuine they sound, no way would I be sending €129 with the promise of getting money from an Indian company!

Your friend should apply to the proper channel (bank or credit union etc) for a loan.

Look at it this way...

You're concerned enough to ask questions
you've posted on a thread called 'is this a scam?'
the company requires an upfront payment - why?

all of those should be enough pointers to stay well away.

This is a company operating in India. There is no indication anywhere that they are authorised to lend in the EU. Sending them or any other similar company money in advance is a high risk with a significant probability of loss. If your friend does not qualify for a loan with any lending agency in Ireland, there is minimal chance of some internet located bank providing him/her with a loan.

peatandurnot;

2000 @ 85 per mth .
PROBABLY too dear eg @ 25% APR (and that is expensive ) on 2,000 for 36 months = 80 each month. So extra cost is 80@36=2880!
I really do not see an internet crowd doing it even @ 25% !

I would be fairly sure that if you send off the e 129 , you have just lost e129 !
Suggest , stay well away.

On the issue {too tight fisted} . I would think that ,particularly Credit Unions would give a hearing , Banks seem to start at 5,000 or more.
Maybe the reality is, your friend cannot afford to borrow.

Back