2020 Statement of Liability available already

My SOL taking into account my tax return is now available online and a refund should issue during the week. Correct 2020 USC bands were applied, so the issue with these being out of date is specific to the offline form.

It seems my initial post was a little misleading. The document I received on the 1st was actually an Employment Detail Summary, even though I accessed it through the SOL area on Revenue.ie.

Hi Everybody,
Revenue has fixed the ROS Offline Application 2020 Form11 so that it now treats the Age Allowance correctly for joint assessments.

I downloaded the new ROS Offline Form11 this afternoon and compared it with my own Tax Return spreadsheet. The 2020 calculations are now perfectly inline.

The two 2020 ROS Offline Form11 problems that I identified at the beginning of January, have now been resolved.

What’s the advantage of an offline form 11 over completing it in real time?

I'd check your P21 Balancing Statement very carefully as mine bore little relation to the tax return I filled in online
They seemed to have taken one additional income value from my tax return and ignored all other reliefs and credits
So it looks as if what you submit on the online form must be transferred manually somehow otherwise how could such errors be made
This is the second year in a row where its taken the revenue a few attempts to do my assessment correctly

Back