1 million equity-what should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

red17

my house is valued at 1million ,theres 50k left on morgage ,we earn 85k ,what would you do? have we missed the boat?

Re: 1 million equity

Are you planning on selling up and trading down?

You question isn't very clear-are you asking whether or not the market has peaked?

I'm not being a smart-ass, red17, I just didn't understand what you were asking. What does "bit should i swet my assets" mean....are you asking should you sell your assets? If so, it might be a good idea if you're willing to downsize.

There is no sweating in trading down,Thanks Squonk

in fairness, if you are wanting to open an informative debate you need a bit more background and also the various options you are considering and then the relative pros and cons can be aired.

a simple one liner as above boasting 950k equity gives little to go on.

have a look at how other such threads have started and then try again

Cheap apartments in Atlantis

I'd recommend an offshore property investment in house-boats -- with global warming causing rising sea levels, land speculators are going to find out just how 'liquid' their assets are.

I'm guessing the term "sweating my assets" refers to remortgaging and using that cash to buy numerous BLT investments. I have to admit I've never heard this term before, but IF that's your basic premise then I would suggest yes, you have missed that boat.

If unapproved several posts in this thread that added nothing to the discussion.

It would help if red17 could edit their original question to make it more clear exactly what they are asking, and give more details on their overall financial siuation.

Unless the 'quality' of the posts improves, I will lock the thread.

sorry i started thread did'nt reliase it was a test in grammer,many thanks anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back