Yummy Mummy

I am only a young un, what does cougar mean?

Ok I googled it expected something amazing, my imagination was gettting the better of me....anyhow turns out to be a member of the feline famliy :D

Oh another thing...have ye any work to be doing :p I shall think of things plumbing for a while to cleanse my mind.:D

The term "LOL" is so often overused but when I read the following I was also on the ground with laughter, and still am sniggering as I type this!!!

Frequent Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple
Wow, you dig fat chicks then?

You dig pregnant chicks

Yes I was just about to go looking for something along those lines!

Saw a car yesterday driven by a blonde with sunglasses on her head. It had a 'Yummy Mummy on board' sticker in the back window. Does anyone else find this expression really annoying?

Yes surely it would only have been appropriate had one of the kids been driving and the self titled YM was in the back fully restrained by the appropriate seatbelts, being the driver doesn't really qualify a person as "on board" does it. Anyway what happened between 1970 something when Gillian Bowler ran about carrying her sunglasses on her head hail, rain and shine and a few years back when the top of the head became the almost universal mode of sunglass wear.....was it the past two rainy summers?

Saw a car yesterday driven by a blonde with sunglasses on her head. It had a 'Yummy Mummy on board' sticker in the back window. Does anyone else find this expression really annoying?

I would find this sticker very annoying if it was false advertising but you haven't told us whether she was a yummy mummy or not. Blonde with sunglasses could mean she's a golden retriever.

Okay, lads (and should I add lassies), I have read all on this thread and still honestly don't know what MILF is and as my name suggests I am over thirteen. Anybody care to explain?

Back