www.electricalvault.co.uk

P

paddyc

Has anybody ever heard or bought anything off this site ?

Once you place your order you don't get it until X number of people order the same item,

[broken link removed]

Just looking at it now and it looks kinda dodgy to me

The only reference to it on the web that I could find was here...[broken link removed]

It is entirely possible that the number of people on each "list" is huge ie 100's before you get your camera or phone or tv

I think the key point from their FAQ's to notice is the following statement:
Once your name reaches top of your chosen item list we will send you confirmation with details of your item dispatch and invoice you for shipping costs.

For each electrical item there is a list, and each list is a different length depending on the value of the item. The number of people needed for each list will vary depending on the RRP of the product.

So at a guess, for the Samsung laptop which retails for around £1,600 GBP, 7 people need to sign up and pay the price of £249.00 GBP before the first person on the list gets the laptop - so if you are number two on the list then 14 people will need to pay up, if you are number 7 then 49 etc etc etc

This is just my personal interpretation - somebody please refute this and tell me that this is a great deal because I would love that Samsung laptop !!

efm

I agree with efm! - Looks like a purchasing pyramid scheme to me.

The founders and lucky few will get items for next to nothing, while everybody else will get shafted when the pyramid collapses.

SCAM!

There was something like this a few years ago ... which was legit ... can't recall the name ... but it was on tv and did offer good value ... especially on electronic goods. I think it went bust.

Back