Worst customer service award

Motor tax office, Revenue, Dublin city council, Fingal county council are some Ive rang in the last while that seem to abide by the no work rule!

redbhoy said:
Motor tax office, Revenue, Dublin city council, Fingal county council are some Ive rang in the last while that seem to abide by the no work rule!

one thing, do the public expect staff to deal with those on the counter and answer the phone at the same time:D

i worked in none of those, so i'm not to blame, not that i care anyway........

The worst customer service award has to go to the pub i was in last sunday (easter sunday) in Galway who would not put on the Galway v Mayo league semi final on the tv because he had Aston villa v birmingham city on instead.Yet the same pub has the pub decorated in the run upto any all ireland finals that Galway are in.

NTL.

When we moved in to our apartment we were already connected. We rang to transfer our account over several times and evry time they said we could not because our development had no service yet.
"Im watching it right now how can you say I have no service!"
This went on a while then we just stopped tryigna nd enjoyed Free NTL for 6 months...I tried!

the other day we got disconnected and a note dropped in saying a crew called to disconnect. Rang up for re connection and kept getting the same story!
Maddness, eventually some one believed me that we were connected and only now we may get connected again.

My top three:

1. Eircom (if we could, i would never deal with them again)!
2. Social Welfare
3. Sky

Also Smart Telecom reps calling to your door... so pushy... i told him NO not interested, twice, and he put his foot in the door and i ended up telling him to remove his f***** foot and closed the door very quickly! Its was a bit scary now that i think of it!!!!

Back