Worried about loosing our business.

H

honey23

Hi,

We currently run a very successful family business from home. Recently work has slowed down we are comfortable with money but I am worried it may get worse and how would we cope. I need an insurance policy that will cover our mortgage, bills and help us with everyday living if we ever lost our business. I would be grateful for anyones help. Thank you.

AAM is an Irish based website, you can search here for GB based ones as I think some have been mentioned before.

My business has taken a bad turn!!

Thank you for your advice I have now found a policy that meets our needs. Hopefully we wont need it but I have a funny feeling that it is going to get worse. During the week we had some bad news one of our main customers rang up to say they have had to give up their business due to money problems. This was a massive blow to us they were good customer, loosing them means loosing a lot of money but hopefully we will recovery. Does anyone know if there is any help out there for struggling businesses? I would be grateful for anyones help.

I know it is an irish website I'm just asking if anyone can help me please ?

To be honest support for business is usually location specific - state bodies, local banks, national policy would all be different in ireland - so no sense in anyone here offering advice unless by chance there's a UK expert. What about Scottish Enterprise or some such body?

Back