Worlwide Property Group

dariuscork

A friend of mine who has an apartment in Spain for sale has been in contact with the Worldwide group, they want something like 500 Stg upfront for advertising the place, is this normal or why dont they take that expense off the bill if they sell, any advice welcome please or am I ultra cautious!!!

Walk On. There are loads of other Estate Agents.
Generally the bigger they are the bigger the problems and traps for the unwary.
Try a local agent based in the same area as the property.

Just posing a question, is it not reasonable to expect the Agent to get costs associated with the sale of a clients property upfront ?, what happens if the property does not sell, or sells for less than expected in a longer timeframe than the client initially expected, is it fair to ask the agent to carry legitimate outlay expended to take the particular clients property to market...?.

Personally I would contribute but I would want to ensure that I got maximum exposure and wasn't just adding to the agents local reputation.

Would a carsales site in Ireland allow you to advertise your car on their own site and fix up when the car gets sold ..?, don't think so.

Just posing a question, is it not reasonable to expect the Agent to get costs associated with the sale of a clients property upfront ?, what happens if the property does not sell, or sells for less than expected in a longer timeframe than the client initially expected, is it fair to ask the agent to carry legitimate outlay expended to take the particular clients property to market...?.

Personally I would contribute but I would want to ensure that I got maximum exposure and wasn't just adding to the agents local reputation.

Would a carsales site in Ireland allow you to advertise your car on their own site and fix up when the car gets sold ..?, don't think so.

Here here...

Fees would be smaller, agents would be more efficient and the world would be a better place like this.......

Back