Working and Partner JSA

Jimboe

Hi ,

Currently I am working with with a salary €37140 . My partner is un-employed and claiming JSA however I intend to move forward in our relationship ,we are seen as a single and living together housemates and she is in reciept of €188 JSA (2yrs). I want to know how this would affect my take home on a fortnightly (Net - €1103) basis as well as her JSA . As well as having a child etc..

I have tried several sites how ever they appear to be quite confusing , I have also attempted the jobseekers allowance - spouse means.xls that I found online but that doesnt really make sense either . OnWEBSITE__.boards.ie/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=202920&d=1335797604)

Thanks again, I know I am asking alot but the information made available is not easily read or to make sense of . Im trying to budget for a mortgage and a wedding so knowing this would be of great assistance .

Last edited:
I'm on my phone,so ill do calculations later,but if its just the two of you,and no kids yet,she would get nothing.When you are married,you can use some of her tfa,but not now.
What is your weekly gross,weekly prsi,weekly pension payment.

Back