Willsbrook Estate, Lucan

Status
Not open for further replies.

newseeker1

Anyone got any up to date feedback on this estate
Anyone live there currently or has lived there in the past

What is it like. Is it quiet/settled

Does it have any problems - see few hours in this area for sale recently and wondering if people moving out due to social issues

Thanks

Hi Scotty,

its a fine estate. My boyfriends sister lived there for a good few years and loved it. Only moved for a bigger house. I too have noticed a few houses go up for sale there recently but when I was moving house last summer I looked at 1 house there and it was the only house to go up for sale there in the whole time we were looking (about 6 month). It is very settled and from walking through it I would say it has a high number of owner occupiers as the houses are very well kept. The location is very handy for walking to the village (there is a footbridge at the end of the green beside the estate) and it is in St. Marys parish. You could pick up a real bargain there at the mo.

Hi Scotty1,

I used to live in Willsbrook up until about 3 years ago. Really liked it. Very quiet estate and had no problems at all while living there. We originally bought there because it seemed like a settled estate.

Only problem we had was the traffic around the area.

We looked at there last year also, loved the area but there was two problems for us.

1. Was parking, seems to be a big issue around there
2. You hear the noise of the traffic on the n4 when in the back garden, this will get worst as its increase from 4 lanes to 6 lanes!

But is a lovely estate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back