willow wood Clonsilla

medicinelady

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have any info on Willow Wood Clonsilla? I have no idea of what areas are good/bad around there. I have looked through some older posts but I can't find anything about this part of Clonsilla. The last thing I want is a house right beside anywhere with major anti social problems etc. so any adivce is greatly appreciated! I'm guessing its about 15mins walk to train station. Is that more or less the case?

Thanks Guys

The last thing I want is a house right beside anywhere with major anti social problems etc. so any adivce is greatly appreciated!

I lived in that area for five years and you are very close to the estates of Fortlawn, Sheepmore and Whitestown which have social problems. A guy was shot dead in Fortlawn recently. PM me if you need more info.

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have any info on Willow Wood Clonsilla? I have no idea of what areas are good/bad around there. I have looked through some older posts but I can't find anything about this part of Clonsilla. The last thing I want is a house right beside anywhere with major anti social problems etc. so any adivce is greatly appreciated! I'm guessing its about 15mins walk to train station. Is that more or less the case?

Thanks Guys

My friends parents still live there and from what I gather it's a fairly nice part of the Clonsilla/Blanch area. The community is fairly well established ( teenage families and upwards ) and the infrastructure reasonably good ( Centre, New Roads etc). There is a fair selection of schools in the area and frequent buses ( 39/38 etc ). However, 15 min walk to clonsilla station is ambitious, i'd say you're looking more towards the 25 min mark.

Just to let you know its not in clonsilla, its in Hartstown. If you want to judge this area go check it out at night and during the weekends. I done this when i was buying my house in huntstown. I found this very helpful when i bought my house. Check out the neighbours house's aswell, if the house looks well looked after the people are more likly to be natives but if the house's have long grass and loads of cars in/around it i would check to see what your buying beside.

thanks for all your comments!

I went for a drive around the area last night and I don't think its for me! The house is lovely but the back wall was covered in graffiti and very close by areas seems a bit rough so I think I'll pass.

Thanks again!

Back