which northern irish electrical companies (preferably online) deliver to the south?

landlord

Just wandering if anyone knows of any electrical (ovens, fridge freezer, tvs etc....)companies that deliver to the Dublin area?
Someone told me about a company called "waters", but couldnt find their website.
??

Re: which northern irish electrical companies (preferably online) deliver to the sout

[broken link removed]

You need to call for delivery costs for Eire

Re: which northern irish electrical companies (preferably online) deliver to the sout

Just wandering if anyone knows of any electrical (ovens, fridge freezer, tvs etc....)companies that deliver to the Dublin area?
Someone told me about a company called "waters", but couldnt find their website.
??

I'd say ypou're looking for Seamus Watters in Newry. I don't think they have a website, but do a Google on the name and you'll get details and directions.

Just bought a lovely fridge freezer from Seamus the other week and could highly recommend them.

I saved over €115 over what I'd have had to pay down here with DID or Powercity for the exact same article with the same guarantee , and they come down here several times a week.

Back