Where to deposit €70k

Have you had a look at the relevant thread in the Best Buys forum? Was it any use?

I'm not sure I'd recommend putting money on deposit with Northern Rock at the moment!

Any idea why this thread is closed. Is there another one which is open and up to date, regarding what all the institutions are offering in the way of instant access or 1 month notice accounts. I have about 50 K to deposit for between 4 months to a year......thanks

It's closed because it is a read-only list of best buys and not a discussion topic. If you can spot any errors or omissions post them here and it will be updated.

It's closed because it is a read-only list of best buys and not a discussion topic. If you can spot any errors or omissions post them here and it will be updated.

I guess its a difficult one because the offers from the banks change so frequently. Would it be possible to open a new discussion on this so we can be kept up to date. For example I know First Active are offering a 5.22% rate on savings up to 15,000 Euros, but is there a bank out there offering a similar rate but with a higher ceiling? I already have a Rabo which is maxed. thanks....

Back