Where to depoist

tech

Ok I have 60k just lying around in a currnet account and want to pop it away somewhere to many some money, I think KBC 4.1% is moe than likely my best bet?

I also have the following another €175k which will mature in Sep this year spead between EBS/ Ulster

and a further €103k with PTSB maturing in Jan 2014

In Sep where would be a good place to invert €175k?

Ok I have 60k just lying around in a currnet account and want to pop it away somewhere to many some money, I think KBC 4.1% is moe than likely my best bet?

Are you okay to lock for 1 year? If so, then yes, it is the highest paying option for 1 year.

I also have the following another €175k which will mature in Sep this year spead between EBS/ Ulster

and a further €103k with PTSB maturing in Jan 2014

In Sep where would be a good place to invert €175k?

Impossible to say where the best rates will be in September 2012 or even January 2014!! Check the rates here at the time.

[broken link removed]

Just a point of caution, KBC bank Ireland is also facing annual losses due to loans. Probably why they are paying higher interest rates to attract capital

[broken link removed]

Just a point of caution, KBC bank Ireland is also facing annual losses due to loans. Probably why they are paying higher interest rates to attract capital

KBC are new to the Irish retail deposit market, they need to offer high rates to gain share.

Back